Know Your Billiards City App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
🎱Relaxed Game of 8 Ball🎱
Billiards City is a modern arcade style pool game with single player, If you love a relaxed game of 8 ball, this is the game for you!
With Billiards City, gameplay is king! Billiards City uses the latest technology to create the most exciting and realistic billiards simulator. Experience pool like never before, thanks to the stunning HD graphics, fantastic playability and ultra realistic ball physics. Challenge a variety of stylish new level of different ability from beginner right up to pro level. Hone your skills, improve your game and defeat the opposition to gain access to new city bars, win trophies and become the acclaimed Billiards City Champion!
Play BILLIARDS CITY and become mesmerised by our balls and decals, so join us please, and just have fun playing pool!!
🎱 Amazing Single Player Mode
🎱 Powerful simulation with accurate ball physics
🎱 Realistic 3D ball animation
🎱 Touch control for moving the stick
🎱 Super smooth controls
Grab a cue and play now!
I’ve tried a couple of online pool games before but not as good as this one. I love playing this game because of it’s simplicity, great graphics, educational in terms of technical adaptability and very addictive. I changed my tablet unit last week and started back to level 1. But I still enjoy playing it . Highly recommended .
I love shooting pool and I have played many video pool games but this one is about the closest it comes to playing the real game. The only thing that makes it a bit harder is the setup, aiming and shooting. It would be great if you could move around the table and look and your shots at different angles, and be able to extend the sight line so that you can figure you best shot better. It would be nice to be able to choose different games, like 9 ball, straight pool, rotation, etc.. That’s the only reason I only gave 4 stars. IF/when there is an upgrade with these types of improvements, I will be very happy to give 5 stars. I recommend this game to anybody who likes shooting pool. =)
Lord Karnage BB
Grqphics and controls are good. But its not compeditive or even challenging. And the spins a little off deflections non existant and at the distance and pull back i did one shot should of been a perfect stop shot. In this i draw back like half the table lol. Been playing pool for many years and have a good stroke with a nice cue action. But wont be playing this. Its probably better suited to help begginers learn some basics behind spin and thats about it. And even then the drills are so repeditive i feel thered be little point
January 25, 2018
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Billiards City for PC Free Download Links:
Billiards City for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Billiards City for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Billiards City for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Billiards City for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Billiards City:
Inorder to run Billiards City on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Billiards City for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Billiards City for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Billiards City on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Billiards City for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Billiards City for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.