Know Your Bullet Force (Beta) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Bullet Force is a fast-paced modern multiplayer FPS with many AAA features, such as:
***FAST-PACED MULTIPLAYER ACTION***
Fight alongside your teammates in massive 20-player battles using a variety of iconic weapons
With over 20 weapons, 30 weapon camouflages, multiple optics, laser sights, and barrel attachments, the possibilities are virtually endless.
***PLAY HOW YOU LIKE***
Bullet Force currently features 4 polished game-modes including Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-For-All, and Gun Game.
Set up the match you want by creating your own custom match with your own custom settings.
Bullet Force features a free spectator mode and an option to disable HUD, making the game perfect for all your montage needs.
Don’t have an internet connection? You can still play the game offline with bots in a skirmish and campaign mode.
We hope you enjoy this new multiplayer FPS, see you in the fight.
March 3, 2018
The game is great! The graphics aren’t bad for Android and iOS devices. And the prices of the guns are somewhat reasonable. I just wish you guys could add clothing customizations like in crime revolt. I would give it five stars if you give me gold my username is D1L2R7.
March 4, 2018
this is a great game, but next update I would like Lucas to fix the freaken lag please! I keep having people disappear rite in front of me and sometimes I can’t even move or aim. people are also teleporting in my mini map. but the rest of the game is great. it is realistic, fun, entertaining, and th…
March 8, 2018
Ok i love this game n i play when ever i get frew time. But last update has fked my mind, like when i login in, 6 out of 10 times, my guns, secondary guns, and other player settings are back to default, then again i have to change the guns/shurikens/ settings. Its annoying guys, pls send a new updat…
March 3, 2018
Bad buffering, noob tubes aim acceleration needed. It s some of the 2 best fps on the market , yet 20 people is too much, a defuse would be better then a flag capture… of course with a max of 14 player.then again EU sever is a mess and teleporters ruin the game…? Of course i wont have my gold …
– Added new ACR gun (See the Special Offer!)
– Add Allowed Weapon Selector to create custom matches
– Added match filter to search for matches
– Buffed Lewis Gun and M1911
– Fixed misc weapon glitches
– Enhanced functionality to report cheaters
– Fixed map glitches and other misc bugs
March 3, 2018
4.2 and up
Rated for 12+
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 3,350.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
333 E Main St, Lehi, UT 84043
Bullet Force (Beta) for PC Free Download Links:
Bullet Force (Beta) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Bullet Force (Beta) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Bullet Force (Beta) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Bullet Force (Beta) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Bullet Force (Beta):
Inorder to run Bullet Force (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Bullet Force (Beta) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Bullet Force (Beta) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Bullet Force (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Bullet Force (Beta) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Bullet Force (Beta) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.