Know Your Glow Hockey App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Happy New Year with the New “Christmas” Theme !!!
Glow Hockey delivers a new style of hockey game. Easy to play, hard to master. Challenge yourself with the computer opponents!
+ 2-player mode (on the same device).
+ 2 themes.
+ Colorful glow graphics.
+ Smooth and responsive game play.
+ Realistic physics.
+ Quick play mode (single player), challenge yourself with 4 difficulty levels (easy to insane).
+ 4 selectable paddles and pucks.
+ Vibrate when goal.
+ Support almost all Android devices for mips, x86, armeabi, and armeabi-v7a.
See game play video: http://www.natenai.com/iphone/glow_hockey
Awesome Game This game is probably about as simple as it gets, but sometimes that’s all you need. This game is a kind of meditation, both allowing me to focus and unwind at the same time. There are ads in the free version, but it’s not unplayable. Any more would be, but the current amount is okay. The game goes from easy to challenging, but the “insane” mode is not impossible like others have suggested. It takes strategy, skill, and a little luck. Just got my first perfect on insane after two years of casual playing!
This is cool All of the bad reports are just because they have short attention spans or are just because people under 4 YEARS OLD DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE ITS TOO HARD FOR THEM! Or even thought it was real hockey! Its air hockey people and if you don’t like it because its “boring” and doesn’t flash and change something every 2 seconds then why are you trying air hockey in the first place!?
Da best!! This is a really good game! I love air hockey in a real life arcade, and this game does an amazing job animating real physics in the puck’s collisions. Also love the two player mode, sometimes though it messes up the positions of the hitters with two fingers on the screen. But I actually think that is a problem with the phone, not the app. All in all, a stupendous app, great time killer and great animation!
Jacob RBLX – Video and more!
Yay I like it I get to play with alllllll of my friends even my sis she is 15 yrs old and I’m 7 but sometimes we fight but! Sometimes we play nice AND! my sister is gonna go home now like at night 7:00 she was at school a while ago and she’s coming home now and we are gonna play this game later 🙂 I hope you like my comment. 🙂
+ Added new “Christmas” theme !
+ Bug fixes.
+ Support more Android devices.
+ Perfomance improvement.
January 29, 2016
100,000,000 – 500,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Glow Hockey for PC Free Download Links:
Glow Hockey for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Glow Hockey for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Glow Hockey for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Glow Hockey for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Glow Hockey:
Inorder to run Glow Hockey on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Glow Hockey for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Glow Hockey for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Glow Hockey on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Glow Hockey for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Glow Hockey for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.