Know Your Wave Rider App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A beautiful atmospheric underwater challenge.
Ride the waves as you pilot your ship through a hand-painted world of submerged caves and lost cities.
Maynard G. Krebs
July 8, 2017
Looks beautiful but when I crash, that’s it. I can’t get it going again. I’m tapping everything in sight, but it’s a no go. Hopefully the developer will respond because I’m willing to re-rate
September 20, 2017
Great game, time killer, except the glitch after the crash, it doesn’t go on further, just stuck there and you need to re open the game to start the level all over, hopefully there would be an update to fix this shortly or many may uninstall or i’m not sure you guys have stopped supporting this game…
September 21, 2017
Too many waves
Abdus Sakur Nayem
February 25, 2018
Perfect.. should make this game available to play offline though
Fixed a couple of graphical glitches.
Renamed to Wave Rider.
July 5, 2017
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Wave Rider for PC Free Download Links:
Wave Rider for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Wave Rider for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Wave Rider for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Wave Rider for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Wave Rider:
Inorder to run Wave Rider on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Wave Rider for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Wave Rider for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Wave Rider on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Wave Rider for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Wave Rider for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.